LexLit is deferential in handling criminal cases for the clients until the case achieves its success. LexLit ensures the protection of the client’s right and interest. We are committed to providing sound legal services in the criminal litigation to client irrespective of whether he is an accused or a victim. We advise and represents clients at all areas of the criminal procedures including proceedings, executions, bailing and representation in front of courts and public prosecution.
We offer the following services to our clients:
- Legal assistance in filing police complaints / Registration of FIR / Criminal Complaint under the provisions of the law of Indian Penal Code, Prevention of money laundering, NIA, COFEPOSA, POCSO, Prevention of Corruption Etc.
- Representing clients in the Criminal Trial before magistrate or Court of Session, as defense/ complainant counsel in cases relating to crimes which fall in the category of culpable homicide (Murder/ Death due to negligence), NDPS act, PMLA act, CBI cases, P.C act cases, Crime related to POCSO, Human trafficking related cases, Child labor act cases, COFEPOSA act cases,
- Representing Client in Bail application before Trial court, High court or Supreme Court of India.
- Representing client in revision petition, appeal cases in high court and appellant courts
- Representing client in a petition U/s 482, 401 of Cr.P.C and under Article 226,227 of C.O.I in CRWP or CWP before High Courts and in SLP before Supreme Court of India.
- Filing / defending Complaint under section 138 of Negotiable Instrument Act,1881 before a magistrate.
- Assisting women/victim in registering Complaints with Crime against Women Cell u/s 498A, 406 IPC r/w 3 & 4 of Dowry Prohibition Act.
- Assisting women/victim in filing Criminal complaints before Magistrate under the provisions of Protection of Women under the Domestic Violence Act, filing of maintenance cases on behalf of senior citizens and Women.
- Assisting women/victim in filing application u/s 125 Cr.P.C for seeking maintenance from her husband/wife.
- Corporate Criminal Complaint of Fraud, misrepresentation and coercion, Complaint of Criminal Misappropriation of funds, Insider trading, Criminal Breach of Trust and Criminal Conspiracy by the middle-level management
- Corporate Criminal Complaint of Cheating, Forgery and Mischief.